Hey Everyone! I have a few super “serious” posts coming up so I thought I would interrupt with some…shopping! I am at home, cozy on the couch, missing my babies, so I thought I would distract myself by doing some online shopping. And you KNOW I primarily shop Amazon, because I have a major issue with instant gratification 🙂 So, without further ado, here the top ten items I am currently lusting after for the holidays that can be purchased via Amazon. Happy shopping!
Picture Because…still love my bangs! Oh, also a bunch of people asked which dry shampoo I use. I SWEAR by Renee Furterer! Do yourself a favor!
Oh and EYE cream! (Cosmedix Elite Doctor High Potency Eye Treatment, 0.25 Ounce)!
- Instant Pot ($81.99, originally $129.95; 35% off!)- I have been wanting to buy one for MONTHS. IT cooks EVERYTHING with ease, including rice, yogurt (?!) and much more. They have a 3, 5 and 8 quart size to fit your needs. Do you have one?! Just bought it 🙂 Can’t miss a sale!
- Tom’s Bootie (from $33) – I know.. I am SO late to this rodeo, but I am FINALLY convinced that I will NOT fall over in these heels and that I WILL, in fact, be able to walk across a room. Does anyone have these who can give me more reassurance?! LOL. I am buying the Deia boot and might go for the Dessert ones as well. – I have been DYING to try these for probably a year now, and Amazon has amazing prices!
- Mini Miracles hair drier and iron ($218)- I saw a blogger post about these and she said that she ended up using them for daily use and I am obsessed. I will admit, they are a BIT pricey, but soooo gorgeous and perfect for our upcoming honeymoon…Buying these today! They are amazing for travel AND daily use. And..they are pretty darn cute. My new bangs need you!
- Barefoot Dreams Robe– OR ANYTHING Barefoot Dreams! I bought myself my first Barefoot Dreams robe last year after lusting after it on Oprah’s Favorite things list. I LOOOOVE it. I neeeed a new one and anything else Barefoot dreams. The textures are sooo soft and comfortable and cannot be beat for cozy loungewear. The pieces are a bit expensive, but totally worth it. I wear my robe daily. Literally the first thing I say out loud in the morning is “where is my roooobe” (then “where is my cooooffeeeee” LOL). I will be adding this heathered grey robe to my collection this year. ($135)
- Dyson Vacuum– UGH so boring, but a need is a need. I had been debating between the Shark and the Dyson Animal V6 Cordless, and the prices on Amazon today sealed the deal for Dyson. Today they are super cheap for Black Friday!
- 23 and Me DNA Kit ($99, half off from $199!)– I have been (side) eyeing this kit through many commercials and now ads on Amazon. I *think I am ready to try it, but if anyone wants to be brave enough to give it an initial try first, I would LOVE to hear about it. I mean, what if I am related to The Donald ?! 🙂
- Tory Burch Cross Body Bag– I am ALL about the cross body bags. I have been having some MAJOR shoulder issues on the left side from a combination of factors, one being my tote carrying simply destroying my shoulders! I have been eying these for a while too, and LOVE this one in particular. It is a bit pricey ($324) but it is soooo unique and antique looking. I LOVE it. It also hold a TON of stuff…“10” tablet, a notebook, an agenda, a mini wallet, sunglasses and a fragrance rollerball * Saffiano leather with suede accents * Top zipper closure on center compartment * Concealed magnetic snap closure on front and back pocket. * Adjustable, removable cross-body strap with 22.9″ (57.5 cm) drop * 1 interior zipper pocket on back wall, 2 slit pockets, 2 open pockets * Protective leather feet * Height: 7.97″ (20 cm) * Length: 10.76″ (27 cm) * Depth: 3.59″ (9 cm)”
- Canon Rebel DSLR Camera and Kit- In our most recent move, I totally lost my “good camera” and have been hounding people with my iphone camera since. I need my old “good camera” so this one will suffice 🙂 It is a good deal on Amazon today and I am hoping pretty hard that Santa gets a clue 😉
- Ugg Dakota Slipper- These are NOT slippers. In fact, they are my everyday shoe 🙂 I have them in navy and overwear them to death. I NEED a black pair, and this year it seems as if UGG has added some cute detail such as pom poms and glitter! Must. Have. Did I ever tell you about my UGG days at Nordstrom? So, when I was a teacher, I supplemented my income and shoe habit with a part time job at Nordies KOP in the shoe department. Needless to say, I took my job VERY seriously and was top shoe dog each week. HOWEVER, I was also top shoe buyer and my paychecks barely made it home 😉 It was the day of the UGG, when they premiered and there were waiting lists for even the basic short bootie. Well, this smart Nordie employee (*still remember my employee number!) used to wait by the trucks and snag everything she wanted (in a size 7; they used to be cut quite large) and the rest is history. History as in, one winter I had a family of moths reside in my closet and attack each and every last ugg. UGH! Point is, time for a new pair of Dakota slippers…in Black!
- Mevolic Makeup Brush cleaner- So, I’ve seen this product tested on air while watching THREE separate shows (I know, get a life…lol). I finally had to try it. For me, it was the instant DRYing of the brushes that lured me in. Does anyone have this and have a review?!
Ok! Well, this sure was fun! PLEASE add ones of your own!