Hi Y’all! Soooo…I’ve been wanting to pick blogging back up but honestly, things have been NUTS and secondly, I have no idea where to begin! SO MUCH has happened; all of it good, in fact, I am about 6 months pregnant with my sweet amazing husband’s child and couldn’t be happier! I was recently putting together a registry for both my own purposes as well as a sprinkle our sweet friend is throwing us. I wanted to share what I have and thought that would be a good way to jump back in! I have a list of SO MANY posts I want to write, so stay tuned for some great content! OH and if you wanna snag what I list, links are affiliate (because #4boysbreakthebank) so enjoy!
- Everly Grey Women’s Roxanne 5 Piece Maternity and Nursing PJ Pant Set with Robe and Matching Baby Gown ($98)-
I saw this cute set online somewhere; honestly cannot remember where, although I think it was linked to the ever-popular #nsale but when I checked there they were out of many sizes and styles, so Amazon to the rescue! I wanted a pj outfit for the hospital that is nursing friendly and the matching baby-gown they throw in is certainly a plus. You KNOW how I feel about my matching game. NO shame and NO stopping any time soon. So, in full-admission, I actually bought this set for myself and have to say that the quality is A++. I was worried it would be an undesirable (to me) material like polyester or something, but it is super soft, super cute and not “cheesy” if you know what I mean.
2. Dream on Me Rocking Cradle, Natural ($78.32)- I LOVE LOVE LOVE this cradle. I always wanted a cradle for my previous babies but settled for an Arm’s Reach Cosleeper and a Graco Basinet. I was not particular pleased by either and knew I wanted a CRADLE. Scott and I are SUPER into the the old-fashioned feel and look to this cradle and we are so excited to use it with Baby SAS! He is going to be sleeping in my LARGE walk-in (re-designed and decorated just for SAS, outfitted with sound machine, fan, and all other baby necessities, will post more on that later!) and the cradle will go super nice in there. We are doing a navy and camel color theme. I am planning on hanging heavy black out curtains to mask the walls of clothes and one of the walls in my closet has nothing hanging and is a lovely camel color! Anyway, I LOVE not just the look of this traditional cradle but also the fact that it rocks. SO convenient.
3. Baby Merlin’s Magic Sleepsuit Cotton-Blue-3-6 months ($39.95)- SO, I am a TRUE believer in the Swaddle. I suck at doing it with a blanket, even though you will see I love a good swaddle blanket for a million other things, and marvel at the nurses in the hospital when they do it. I am ALL for sleep suits and the first two times around, I never tried the Magic Sleepsuit but did and continue to hear amazing things about it. I HAVE to try it. When the baby is a newborn, I prefer “cocoon-like” swaddles like the following as I feel they mimic the womb the most. Then at 3 months I switch to a more traditional sleep sack and am SUPER stoked to try the Merlin Suit!
4. Woombie Original Nursery Swaddling Blanket – For Babies up to 3 Months (Twilight/Heathered Gray, 5-13 lbs)- $29.95- As I mentioned, I prefer these types of swaddles for the “fourth trimester” or first three months outside of the uterus. I REALLY feel like they mimic the feel of the womb the best so I am very excited to try this one! I LOVE the color 🙂 I have used the Summer Infant ones, but I am looking forward to trying this one.
5. THIS ROCKER ($159.82)! I swear by rockers with my babies (hence the cradle w are lusting after) and this one will fit perfectly in Baby SAS’ “small room.” The color scheme is perfectly matched to our theme as well!
6. Doona Infant Car Seat & Latch Base – Night (Black) – US Version ($499)- Totally pricy, probably totally trendy, but seems TOTALLY worth it as Baby SAS will be our FOURTH kiddo and this car seat/stroller combo has been on my “lusting list” since prior to even conceiving! Anyone have one of these?! They blow my mind and I NEED it!
7. //ws-na.amazon-adsystem.com/widgets/q?ServiceVersion=20070822&OneJS=1&Operation=GetAdHtml&MarketPlace=US&source=ss&ref=as_ss_li_til&ad_type=product_link&tracking_id=upsanddow-20&language=en_US&marketplace=amazon®ion=US&placement=B00AHQ0084&asins=B00AHQ0084&linkId=a5c84e7ed74a1c08d3350aa9149d54f2&show_border=true&link_opens_in_new_window=true“>Maternity Fit Splint (Small (24″-29”)- $49.95- OK, I will admit that I crowdsourced this one. I was having a ton of issues running starting about 1-2 weeks ago (23-24 weeks) related to my bladder and the baby’s positioning. I felt as if there was a large rock in my belly and it was impeding my joy of running of sure! So I reached out to my favorite FB Community Group and was suggested this Maternity Band. I JUST bought it and am SO excited to try it! I miss full-out running! I’ve been doing a combo of power walking with incline and shuffle/jogging lol. I will be sure to report my findings on this new-to-me contraption! Warning: it is super seksi 🙂
8. //ws-na.amazon-adsystem.com/widgets/q?ServiceVersion=20070822&OneJS=1&Operation=GetAdHtml&MarketPlace=US&source=ss&ref=as_ss_li_til&ad_type=product_link&tracking_id=upsanddow-20&language=en_US&marketplace=amazon®ion=US&placement=B0755SPXB5&asins=B0755SPXB5&linkId=1bf6e93d31f597c2d4440dc25fc5e9f7&show_border=true&link_opens_in_new_window=true“>Baby Diaper Caddy Organizer- $21.99- Admittedly I am QUEEN OCD and these caddies I plan on buying for each floor of our home will help me achieve my #ocdgoals lol. A GREAT piece of advice that I received when I had my first babe was to have a diaper/baby changing “station” on each floor. As a #citymom , this advice was NOT lost on me! I followed it and have contented to do so through my other infants! I wanted something a bit more organized and cute actually, so I found this gem and will be purchasing 4! One for each floor and one for the car! Do you guys do this?!
9. Postpartum Leggings (from $19.85)- I have not decided on a brand for these, will likely crowdsource this too! Any thoughts? I know I need some pairs of these as I live in leggings and LOVE the support that the postpartum ones provide for immediately after baby. I ordered a pair from the #nsale of the Rosie Pope brand, but am looking for a few more! Suggestions?
10. //ws-na.amazon-adsystem.com/widgets/q?ServiceVersion=20070822&OneJS=1&Operation=GetAdHtml&MarketPlace=US&source=ss&ref=as_ss_li_til&ad_type=product_link&tracking_id=upsanddow-20&language=en_US&marketplace=amazon®ion=US&placement=B06ZZXYD6S&asins=B06ZZXYD6S&linkId=43d65d42546164a2ab3532e9d2472cc2&show_border=true&link_opens_in_new_window=true“>Owlet Smart Sock 2 Baby Monitor – Track Your Infant’s Heart Rate & Oxygen Levels ($229)- SUPER pricy buy TOTALLY worth the piece of mind. I originally saw this on Jessie James Decker’s Insta (LOVE HER) and KNEW I had to have it. With my other babies, I had SUCH a hard time “sleeping when they are sleeping” because I was worried the babes would stop breathing #postpartumanxiety ! Rather than my typical trick of holding my cell phone next to the baby’s chest to see if it is rising and falling (don’t judge; ya’ll know EXACTLY what I mean), I am trying this new device! This infant oxygen sensor is strapped to the foot (super comfy fit) and alerts go right to your SmartPhone!
OK! So that’s it! Tell me; what is on your registry/what are your baby/preggo “must haves?!”